Hi, Thanks for visiting our blog. We are having a good time raising our pigs and having fun in 4H. We hope you enjoy our pictures and experiences.

The Good Old Days at Lincoln County Fair

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hi I'm Eli. I'm in 4-H, this is my 3rd year. I am 10 years old. I am in Entomology, lego robotics, and Market Swine.
Entomology is bug collecting. We have went on trips to collect bugs. First we went by the Viva Naughton Dam. Some of our trips werre out in the wilderness, and some were even at night. We also caught butterflies at Lion's Park.
In Lego Robotics we built robots out of Legos, then battled them. I really had fun battling the other robots.
I purchased my pig at an auction in Rawlins, Wyoming in April. It has been growing and gaining weight since then. My pig was a bully to the other pigs. Chicken Pox wouldn't let other pigs drink the water and caused my brother Tucker's pig to die. Chicken Pox is now in it's own pen. My pig has been gaining about 2 lbs a day and right now is about 220 lbs.
I love 4-H and I really like going to camp. I am excited for fair where I will show my pig and then sell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment